Forgotten Blog

12:14 PM 3 Comments

I decided to check out my blog accounts and found I had a few that were forgotten, case in point, this one.  It's been almost a year since I even looked at it.  So I figured I'd should revive the trailer blog and start posting more regularly.  So here are some pics of the old girl.  She's currently in storage awaiting new "shoes" and some nice weather.  I go out and sit in her often just to pretend I'm at a campground with my favorite glamping gals parked all around me.  Hurry Spring!








Wagons HO!

Heather Scholten

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

3 comments:

  1. Like the trailer, we have a 1967 Aristocrat and love it. I too sit is mine when we arn't camping, I even invite friends over for tea in the Glamper, we call it glamor camping and hence the name Glamper. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wanda!! I love Aristocrats, so cute! Once you own one of the old trailers, I think you're hooked for life. Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!! :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site via Hank Shaw. You are Portuguese! The other half of Chez Us is Portuguese (110%). His parents came over from Sao Miguel 40 years ago, and then he was born. Still very Portuguese; all the eat, and all the speak. Except for Laudalino.

    I love this trailer. We have been keeping our eyes open for one. WE love camping but are kind of getting over the laying on the hard ground camping. Your trailer is adorable!

    Denise
    Chez Us

    ReplyDelete