5 Days til 2nd Annual Farm Chicks SOTF Gathering

10:30 PM 1 Comments

It's hard to believe it's been a year since we all took over Riverside State Park's Bowl and Pitcher campground. But, it has! This coming Thursday I will be loading up "4ChixOnly" and heading over to the campsite for 4 days of glamping fun! I'm ready for some much needed downtime. I worked on the old trailer a bit today and fixed up a few things that were needing fixin' before I hit the dusty trail. Ok, so it's not so dusty, but it sounded good. I need to get a futon mattress this week some time and then it's Wagon's HO! I'll be better about posting pics this time.

Heather Scholten

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow glamper. I just did the first glamp in my 1967 Aristocrat. It was a fun 3 days. Hope to see more about your trips. TTFN

    ReplyDelete