Long time....no trailer blogging!

9:56 AM 1 Comments

Life has been extremely busy for me lately and not much work has been completed on the old girl. It's been several months since I've even taken her on a journey, but there's always the Spring. :)

I know I said I'd post Afters and now that I have a few moments to my self, I have decided to spend some time blogging. I hope you enjoy some of these trailer after photos.













































Heather Scholten

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry, June 2010 will be here soon enough & we'll have a great time like 2009!
    In the mean time, first signs of Spring lets gather up the girls & go Glamping....
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete