WOW - Time flies when you're........

1:40 PM 1 Comments

....working like a crazy woman! So much for Day 1, Day 2 etc. More like Day 1, Day 60! So Operation PTT is about to come to a close! The old girl has been polished, retrofitted, rewired and on and on! In 2 days she'll make her maiden voyage to The Bowl and Pitcher campground for her first meeting of the Sisters on the Fly! It's hard to believe I've been working on this trailer for more than 2 months, but it's true. The last 3 nights have been late ones, with my nose firmly pressed to the sewing machine and my eye on the prize....Thursday evening sitting back with a martini in hand and enjoying the blood, sweat and tears put into my 62 year old baby! It's been amazing and I can't wait to take the old girl on many trips. I will have "After" photos by the end of the weekend and will post them here. In the meantime, here are a couple of "During" pics.





Heather Scholten

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Well, looks like little miss PTT is all grown up! She shined at the Sisters on the Fly outting and was the prettiest oldest trailer there...
    So now to give her a name befitting her charm...you have my vote for, "4 Chicks Only"
    Your Trailer ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete